A few pointers for members who are here for the first time:
- Member information is secure. The members section is only accessible after login, and only council members and some district and state officers have login credentials. That means what you see on the members pages – member profiles, member news, member documents, etc. are secured and accessible only to the membership.
- Events and News Feeds are role dependent. There is a Community Events calendar and Community News feed. If you are not logged in you will only see public-facing events and news. After login these pages will also include members only events and news.
- Know your fellow council members. The ‘Membership List’ page shows a list of all our members. Click on the’Profile’ button to see more details about each member.
- Update your password. Your password was randomly assigned. Go to the ‘Profiles/Password’ page to change your password.
- Update your profile. Your account includes secure information that is only shared with the membership, including your email, phone, address, profile image, and other information that you wish to share. Please go to the ‘Profiles/Password’ page to include all your profile information.
- The Knightly News. When you signed up, you were automatically subscribed to our news feed. You will get a daily digest of any posts made in the last 24 hours. This digest, called “The Knightly News” will be delivered to the email address you gave us. If there are no posts you will not receive an email.
- Encourage others to sign up for a weekly news digest. Most of our news is community facing, and everyone is encouraged to subscribe. The can subscribe by viewing any news post, and in the lower right corner entering their first name and email and clicking ‘Subscribe’. Once subscribed they will receive a weekly digest of our community facing news, The Knightly Community News.
- Contribute. As a member you can comment on events and news.
- Review the community facing pages. The front end of this website – the Home page, Beliefs page, Causes page, etc. are intended to speak directly to our community, which includes prospective Knights. Please take a look and let us know if it is doing the job.
- Provide feedback. Please email Ed Diehl at [email protected], or call at 503.510.3415 to help improve this website. We want it to work for our community and our membership.
- Like us on Facebook. Visit our KofC2439 Facebook page and Like it.
- Reference this website often. The members section provides important updates about your council, your committees, and our causes. Follow the events and community news, and member news for important updates. And most importantly, engage with your fellow Knights to help our neighbors.