The St. Anthony Council Knights of Columbus is offering to help those in our community that for whatever reason are unable to access necessary supplies during this challenging, unprecedented time. They may be self-quarantined, quarantined by a doctor, or otherwise unable to shop for supplies. Or, they may be unable to find critical supplies they need for their family, such as baby formula, paper products, etc. We know that some of you are already getting help from friends, family, and neighbors – that is a blessing! We also know that some of you don’t have that support or have struggled to find it – the Knights are here to support you.
We are offering to help where we can:
- Do grocery store pickup and delivery. Some local stores are accepting orders online and by phone – we will pick them up and deliver them.
- Round up hard-to-find supplies and deliver them. We know stores are temporarily out of many common items. There are people in the community with excess supplies, and they are willing to share them with families that need them.
If you, or someone you know, needs such assistance, please contact us.
If you, or someone you know, has extra supplies that you can spare (I think we all know the critical items that are now hard to find), please contact us.
How to contact us:
- Through your local parish
- By phone – 503.765.5738
- By email – [email protected]
- By facebook – @kofc2439, https://www.facebook.com/KofC2439/
Do you need other assistance, or know someone that does? The Knights of Columbus are part of the Santiam Service Integration Team, a network of service providers in the Santiam Canyon. Santiam SIT serves as a safety net by facilitating resources and information for individuals and families. The program is designed to coordinate community providers and services to identify needs, find solutions, and avoid duplication of services. Please consider reaching out to the Santiam Service Integration Team – their website is https://santiamhospital.org/s-i-t/.